Wed, May 03|
Starting March 8th, 2023, join us every Wednesday for a late- night virtual study session with Student Members of SIP! Bring your homework, research, reading, or even Zoom-in to work on hobbies or personal projects. We'll be here to join you in a quiet, distraction free space to get things done!
Time & Location
May 03, 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM AKDT
About the event
Hey SIP Students! Tonight's (5/3) Virtual Study Hall will be a late, late night session beginning at 8:30 pm AKT! If you're interested in joining, the sign-on info is below:
Zoom Meeting ID: 832 9396 3202
What to expect:
An open study group where you can work on homework, research, lit reviews, even hobbies with other SIP Students- almost like a virtual workspace. The general process is:
1. Introductions: Name and area of study (i.e., clinical, counseling, community psych, etc.)
2. Share what you plan to work on and set a goal (e.g., I'm going to read five articles.)
3. Set a time goal for the first phase of study.
4. Check-in with progress and determine length of a break.
5. Set work and time goals for the second half of the study session.
6. Final check-out: Share what we accomplished!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.